3-Ingredient Protein-Packed Pancakes, SAAAYY WHAT!? Yep, you heard right. It takes just three ingredients to make these protein-packed pancakes, and you probably have all three ingredients on hand as well. These babies are Whole 30-approved, gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free and paleo friendly.
Not only is breakfast my favorite meal of the day, but it’s also the most important meal of the day. By incorporating foods rich in vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and proteins, you set your body up on the right path and up for success. A nutrient-dense breakfast provides more energy, better concentration and focus, boosts metabolism, prevents starvation and poor food choices, lose weight and lower bad LDL cholesterol.
This is one of the easiest and simplest recipes. If you’re on a time crunch, this one is for you. You can whip this up in five minutes or less. Grab your eggs, bananas and cinnamon spice – GO!
- 3 eggs (pasture-raised, preferably)
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- mash banana with fork in mixing bowl.
- Crack eggs into bowl with mashed banana.
- Add cinnamon into mixing bowl with batter.
- Whisk batter until well mixed.
- Pour ~1/2-1 cup of batter onto a hot skillet.
- Cook until golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Since the batter is naturally sweet from the banana, you may not need maple syrup.